GOD IS BIGGER MOVEMENT
Bass Fishing Tournament
1. The tournament will be conducted by G.I.B.M
2. Tournament hours will be from safe daylight to 3:00pm (first flight). All boats must check in at designated site by 3:00pm (first flight-or designated check-in by flight or be disqualified).
3. Rules will be read prior to the tournament start. One partner from each boat must be present.
4. All fish brought to the weigh-in (except trophy bass) will be returned to the water after weigh-in.
5. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the boat or at the weigh-in site during the tournament.
6. The tournament committee reserves the right to disqualify questionable fish (iced, damaged, etc.)
7. There will be an 8 oz. penalty for each dead fish and a dead fish cannot be weighed as a big fish.
8. Only largemouth and spotted bass will be weighed – 12” minimum.
9. There will be a 5 fish limit per boat that must be caught from Logan Martin Lake on September 7, 2019 during tournament hours. If more than 5 fish are brought to the scales, culling begins with the largest fish on down.
10. No trolling, live bait, or fishing within 50 yards of another tournament boat.
11. Contestants will wear a life jacket and will have a kill switch (when so equipped) attached to driver whenever main motor is running.
12. All live wells and boats will be inspected prior to start of tournament.
13. All contestants must obey Alabama Water Safety Rules and Alabama Game and Fish Regulations.
14. Single fishermen are allowed.
15. To protect the integrity of the G.I.B.M. tournament and our anglers, all prize winners will be subject to a polygraph administered by a licensed polygraph tester.
16. Any angler entering in the G.I.B.M. tournament who is under 18 years of age, must have the signature of a parent or legal guardian in the provided space on the entry form.
17. Couple teams consist of one male competitor and one female competitor.
18. Parent and Child teams consist of one adult competitor and child 16 years of age or under.
19. Any condition arising which is not covered by the above rules will be resolved by the tournament committee, whose decision will be final.
Paid pre-registration ensures early flight placement. Call Stacey 205-966-7272 to pre-register over the phone with a credit/debit card.
Registration will also be held on the morning of the tournament beginning at 4:00am. Mailed entry forms must be postmarked by September 2nd. Entry form and check payable to the God is Bigger Movement can be mailed to G.I.B.M., P.O. Box 1025, Trussville, AL 35173.