GOD IS BIGGER MOVEMENT
In order to win bass pro shops tournament rewards, our tournament must have a minimum of 60 boats registered. Angler must have a qualifying boat and be registered for Bass Pro Shops Tournament Rewards prior to the tournament. You can visit https://www.tournament-rewards.com/ to determine eligibility and to register.
In order to win Bass Cash, angler must participate in the tournament with a boat financed with Amfirst and be registered for Bass Cash prior to the tournament. You can visit https://www.amfirst.org/basscash/ to determine eligibility and to register.
1. The tournament will be conducted by G.I.B.M
2. Tournament hours will be from safe daylight to 3:00pm (first flight). All boats must check in at designated site by 3:00pm
(first flight-or designated check-in by flight or be disqualified).
3. Rules will be read prior to the tournament start. One partner from each boat must be present.
4. All fish brought to the weigh-in (except trophy bass) will be returned to the water after weigh-in.
5. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the boat or at the weigh-in site during the tournament.
6. The tournament committee reserves the right to disqualify questionable fish (iced, damaged, etc.)
7. There will be an 8 oz. penalty for each dead fish and a dead fish cannot be weighed as a big fish.
8. Only largemouth and spotted bass will be weighed – 12” minimum.
9. There will be a 5 fish limit per boat that must be caught from Logan Martin Lake on September 11, 2021 during tournament hours.
If more than 5 fish are brought to the scales, culling begins with the largest fish on down.
10. No trolling, live bait, or fishing within 50 yards of another tournament boat.
11. Contestants will wear a life jacket and will have a kill switch (when so equipped) attached to driver whenever main motor is running.
12. All live wells and boats will be inspected prior to start of tournament.
13. All contestants must obey Alabama Water Safety Rules and Alabama Game and Fish Regulations.
14. Single fishermen are allowed.
15. To protect the integrity of the G.I.B.M. tournament and our anglers, all prize winners will be subject to a polygraph administered by a
licensed polygraph tester.
16. Any angler entering in the G.I.B.M. tournament who is under 18 years of age, must have the signature of a parent or legal guardian in the
provided space on the entry form.
17. Couple teams consist of one male competitor and one female competitor.
18. Parent and Child teams consist of one adult competitor and child 16 years of age or under.
19. Any condition arising which is not covered by the above rules will be resolved by the tournament committee, whose decision will be final.
20. You must be present to win any prize.